Now that January is almost over, it’s time to re-evaluate our New Years Resolutions – which ones are the most important, really?
Here are a few of our sample resolutions that you are welcome to adopt as your own:
1. Make more time for friends and family – why not take them jean shopping at either our Vancouver or Toronto locations, or even online at http://www.dutildenim.com/ ? This can be a great bonding experience and your friend or family member will leave with a great fitting pair of jeans that make them feel like a million bucks!
2. Save more of your hard earned cash – take advantage of our more modestly priced brands such as Cheap Monday, Monkee, Globe, Levi’s and Naked & Famous. Who says you can’t look good for less?
3. Eat healthier and exercise more – never considered yourself a skinny jeans wearer? Feel the need to drop a few? We think you can wear skinny jeans at any size and will work hard to help you find a slim pair that flatters your current (and fabulous!) figure.
4. Make an effort to stimulate the Canadian economy – we’ve got shops on both sides of Canada, and an online shop that is available to the rest of the world for those of you who want to contribute from afar.
5. Learn something new – want to know the ins and outs of denim? Not up to par with denim lingo? Visit one of our locations (Vancouver, Toronto) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free denim tutorial taught by one of our dynamic staff members!